This set of classes focuses on pushing yourself to run faster and harder over the summer season. This is the ideal set for summer training when it’s too hot to run a dog every session, or for those looking to improve their dogless running abilities. For classes focusing on canicross skills, please check out Part 1 or Part 2 of our online classes!
This summer running bundle includes 3 class plans;
- A dogless Strength Endurance session.
- A dogless Hard Running session.
- A canicross Fartlek session.
Cani-Fit have been running canicross classes across Scotland since 2010. We’ve introduced hundreds of individuals to the sport, and have trained hundreds more over the years. This year, we’re thrilled to announce that keen canicrossers worldwide will now be able to join in the fun!
How does it work?
- Sign up for the week’s class (or block of classes)
- Receive your class plan in the form of a detailed PDF and a printer-friendly document.
- Get out there and run the class with your dog!
- Share your Strava activity/pictures/thoughts with your classmates through our Cani-Fit Online Classes group!
Your files will be downloaded automatically and will also be sent to your email address! If you don’t receive your files and they aren’t in your junk mail folder, get in touch and we’ll sort you out!
Who can do the online classes?
Anyone! These plans will suit seasoned canicrossers and runners, but will also suit those just starting out too. We welcome those that have come to our classes before, and those that haven’t or that live in other parts of the world. Everyone is welcome to follow the class!
All online class content is the property of Cani-Fit and must not be altered or redistributed in any way.