Cani-Fit have been running canicross classes across Scotland since 2010. We’ve introduced hundreds of individuals to the sport, and have trained hundreds more over the years. Now, we’re thrilled to announce that keen canicrossers worldwide will now be able to join in the fun!
Beginner canicrossers are the future of our sport, and over the years we’ve had the pleasure of helping many beginners take to the trails with their dogs. This introductory online class will help you get started with quality information on kit, the dos and don’ts of running with a dog, and how to warm up and cool down effectively. When you sign up you’ll get access to…
- An informational PDF to help you get started on the right foot.
- An introductory video going over the essentials of the sport.
- Access to our online class Facebook group for advice from ourselves, and Q&As from experts in different areas of sports or dog related topics.
- Exclusive discounts from ourselves and Alton Sports.
How does it work?
- Sign up for the week’s class (or block of classes)
- Receive your class plan in the form of a detailed PDF and a printer-friendly document.
- Get out there and run the class with your dog!
- Share your Strava activity/pictures/thoughts with your classmates through our Cani-Fit Online Classes group!
Your files will be downloaded automatically and will also be sent to your email address! You can find your video link in your confirmation email. If you don’t receive your files and they aren’t in your junk mail folder, get in touch and we’ll sort you out!
Who can do the online classes?
Anyone! We welcome those that have come to our classes before, and those that haven’t or that live in other parts of the world. This particular class is tailored to beginners, but more experienced canicrossers can benefit from our other classes!
All online class content is the property of Cani-Fit and must not be altered or redistributed in any way.