Cani-Fit have been running canicross classes across Scotland since 2010. We’ve introduced hundreds of individuals to the sport, and have trained hundreds more over the years. With our book and beginners introduction course you’ll have all the information and support you need to begin your canicross adventures in the best way possible!
What’s included in the Canicross Beginners Bundle?
- Our book, ‘The Beginners Guide to Canicross’. This 120 page book is the perfect primer for those looking to start canicrossing! It covers everything from kit and commands to hydration and how to keep your training fun.
- The ‘Beginners Introduction’ Online Class. This introductory course includes an informational PDF, video content covering the essentials of the sport, access to our Online Classes Facebook group for advice and support and discount codes for our online store and from Alton Sports.
Who is this bundle for?
This bundle is tailored towards those who are complete newcomers to the sport and have no prior experience! If you already have some canicross experience, you might benefit from checking out our other Online Classes!
How does it work?
- You’ll receive your introductory PDF and video content through email (if you don’t see it, check your spam)!
- Join our Cani-Fit Online Classes group so you can join in with our community and get help and support whenever you need it.
- Get out there and start running with your dog!
There are no reviews yet.